Once by accident, I forgot to put away the Pickled Jalapenos after making burgers. When S’Mores time came I found a Snickers® bar, and some Biscoff Belgian Cookies in the car. That Evening the Snickers S’Mores with Jalapeno recipe was born
It has since become one of my favorite S’Mores recipes as it brings together buttery goodness of the European biscuit cookie, the sour heat of pickled jalapenos, and the sweet perfection of a Snickers ® bar
For another delicious treat, try my Bacon and Almond S’Mores
Snickers S’Mores With Jalapeno
- Cut the Snickers ® bars into ¼ inch slices.
- Roast your marshmallow slowly until golden brown and melted all the way through.
- Sandwich 2-3 slices of Snickers ® between a biscuit and the roasted marshmallow.
- Put 2-3 slices of pickled jalapeno on the marshmallow and cover with another biscuit.
- Allow the Snickers ® to melt a little before you bite into this wonderful treat.