Of all of my dessert recipes, the Almond and Bacon S’Mores has to be my favorite.
We all know that everything is better with bacon, and the S’More is no exception to this. The combination of the salty bacon, sweet Roca Thins, and Almond cookies brings you a fabulous flavor combination.
This Almond Bacon S’More recipe is a perfect way to use that leftover breakfast bacon, or provides a great excuse to cook up even more.
For another delicious S’More recipe without the bacon, try my Snickers and Jalapeno S’Mores recipe
Bacon and Almond S’Mores
- Set the Roca Thins ® and the bacon near the fire to soften slightly.
- Roast your marshmallow slowly until golden brown and melted all the way through.
- Sandwich a piece of Roca Thins ® between an Almond Thin ® and your roasted marshmallow.
- Put a half slice of cooked bacon on the marshmallow, and add a dash of cayenne before capping it off with another Almond Thin ®.
- Allow the chocolate to melt a little before you bite into this wonderful treat.